Monday, October 16, 2006

not much of an update really

i figured out a way to have free internet. which makes me wish i had a better post than this one i'm writing now.

the reason i haven't updated is that i've been sick. i'm better now, but i've lost my voice. my friends find the voice thing very amusing by the way.

India is annoying me so far. all the taxi drivers we ran into told us that spencer market was closed on sun. but apparantly that was a ploy to take us to really expensive places. and it wasnt closed. so we are going to try to get things done today.

we'll see

o and thanks all for nice comments. hil--email me with watever email address ur using these days so i can talk 2 u.

and i will update soon with u no a real update :)

dd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you..love you!! :)