Sunday, August 6, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

OMG!! I cant blieve it!!!!!! i'm leaving in less than a month! and my sis is getting married in less than 2 WEEKS!!! will post mailing information soon! i think i'm going to mail myself something to the first port. just to see wat it's like and know that a postcard i sent myself traveled all the way to Japan just to meet back up with me! does that make sense :) anymore more on this after i give out my blog address to more of my friends. AHHHHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyy! I stumbled across your blog and I'm doing SAS in the fall too. I'm sooo excited. I go to school in New Orleans but grew up in Fairfax Station, VA...what part of VA are you from? My name is Stephanie Lyons if you're on facebook...my email is SWLyons@Loyno.edu Would love to hear from u!