Monday, August 21, 2006

Just wanted to say....

I'm about to send my blog address to a whole bunch of people and i'm going to put it up on facebook. Before i do i wanted to ask that everyone keep their comments PG rated. PLEASE!! my family and a 6th grade class at my old middle school will be looking at this blog while i'm gone and well y'all know how that goes :) so be good and write me letters! my next post will be the addresses of the ports so i can get mail! AND I WANT MAIL!!! at least try!!! and um......i'm going to try to add wedding pics to my webshots account tomorrow too! my sis looked absolutely BEAutiful!!!!! a real southern belle! I didn't want the party to end because i knew that wen it did, it would be the last time i see her for 3 months! and tonight is one of the last of 3 i'll have with my dad and kitties!!! but i REFUSE to waste time being homesick on this trip and will try my best to see thru to this!!! i wish i could see the professional shots of the wedding wen they come in but i'll be on SAS!!!!

And to the class at Merritt (which i hope i'm spelling correctly; wen i went there it was Talent House): Please ask me questions about things your curious about reguarding the countries i'm visiting. I'm not sure if class has started there or not yet, but I hope you have a good first semester (1st and 2nd quarter i guess) and really enjoy learning different things since your in middle school now!!

well i'm going to sign off now! byes

Melody

oh--and another note--i'm not going to edit my entries before i post them and i'm not going to waste time with grammar and spelling and all that jazz (sorry mrs. potts). and my speeling is atrociouse :P anywho my goal is to just tell u wat i did as fast as i can get it down b/c this trip is only so long and i prefer to write in my journal/sketchbook anyway!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melody,

We emailed you earlier, but this is our first posted comment. We're excited to follow your trip. We'll continue to email you questions and try to send you something in the mail.

Mr. Corman's 6th grade class at Merritt Academy.